Very Berry Smoothie Bowl
Have you tried a smoothie bowl? We must admit, we're a bit (okay very) late to the party. As we live in such a fast paced world, who doesn't love a breakfast which is super quick and jammed full of goodness! We love the fact that the flavour combos are endless (think Super Greens, Tropical, Banana & Cacao etc), but we couldn't resist sharing our favourite version with you. The Very Berry Smoothie Bowl is definitely a crowd pleaser and one to try asap.
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (we love using strawberries, raspberries & blueberries)
- 1 cup light coconut cream
- 1 TB, honey
- Extra berries to garnish
- 1 TB shredded coconut to garnish
- Handful of Byron Bay Macadamia Muesli (we used the Classic) but you can also add your own favourite.
Share this post: