Foodies Collective Store Admin
A quick and easy dinner, perfect on a chilly Autumn or Winter evening.
Side note: The highlighted Australian ingredients are featured inside our Discovery Boxes, as we love showing you ways to use your box. You can substitute these with other quality products.
- 600g beef fillet, sliced into strips.
- 400g Sourced Stroganoff Sauce
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 250ml sour cream
- 100g spinach leaves (optional)
- Cooked fettuccine
- Continental parsley to garnish
- Heat oil in a large pan, over a medium heat add beef strips and cook until just cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside to rest.
- Add the onion and saute until translucent. Add mushrooms and cook till lightly browned. Stir through the Sourced Stroganoff Sauce and simmer over a low heat for 15-20 mins.
- Return the beef to the pan, add the spinach and sour cream, stir till combined. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve with fettuccine or mashed potato. Top with freshly chopped parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Sourced Foods